Sunday, February 24, 2013

For Your Puzzling Pleasure...

I present: Riddles!  Answers, as ever, to be found on the appropriately named page above.  Good luck!



1B. 
Four legs, no feet.
One back, one seat.
No head, all dead.
What am I?

2B.
Circle body,
Soft but thin,
Hide like rubber,
Heart like tin.
What is it?

3B.
I am bound, but not imprisoned.
I have leaves, but never grow.
I say much, but am silent.
I hold thoughts, but cannot know.
What am I?

(Also, for those of you who are regular readers of The Crusader, I do admit that some of the riddles that may appear on my blog will occasionally also feature in that publication at an earlier or later date.  While this is not true of the March paper, I thought I ought to include the disclaimer to forestall any disgruntled remarks.)


2 comments:

  1. You know normally Kevin is supposed to tell me when these are to go up, but this time he failed to do so. Blame him not me. =) Well done as always

    ReplyDelete