Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lack-a-day! Where have my posts gone?

Hello faithful readers!

I beg your pardon for my recent - and unannounced - hiatus from posting.  Summer has presented many challenges and unforeseen inroads upon my limited time, and so I have had to let certain literary endeavors fall by the wayside.

That said, I am excited to announce that I have a very special post coming soon; it has taken me many days of work, but I have great hope that it will be completed within the next 48 hours, and will be up on the blog some little time after that.

Until such time, I crave your patience and thank you for taking a little side-road from your daily journey to visit this, my humble literary abode.  Until we meet again, then, may the sun warm you and the wind be kind, and may the God of Jacob walk ever at your side!

I will keep my hearth warm for you.
Caitliceach Cailín

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ms. Caitlin,


    Its nice to hear from you again. when Kevin told me you had a new post, I jumped for you.Keep up the great work and may God Bless you always.

    love,

    Anonoymous

    ReplyDelete